[#1]
thats like putting a set of Dick Cepek tires on a Porsche
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Depends on what you are using it for. My Shadow was bought as a nightstand gun, and they need a light.

OP, mine is not a Shadow 2 but...........

Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not sure if serious or bad troll.

There's loads of people running lights on Shadow 1's, Shadow Customs, etc. What exactly makes the Shadow 2 off limits?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]
its a race gun....LOL.

I guess it can double up as an HD.......
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Some people shoot night matches, too. There's precedent for lights on race guns.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
its a race gun....LOL.

I guess it can double up as an HD.......
View Quote
Except it's not a race gun though... lol
It's just another production gun.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Here you go, my Shadow 2 with a TLR-1HL. I have an X300U as well and can post that up when I get home. Although, the light head is basically just going to be longer compared to the TLR. When I got the gun I was curious as well to see what it looked like,  not like the gun needs any more weight lol

ETA: here's the Shadow 2 with the X300U

Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here you go, my Shadow 2 with a TLR-1HL. I have an X300U as well and can post that up when I get home. Although, the light head is basically just going to be longer compared to the TLR. When I got the gun I was curious as well to see what it looked like,  not like the gun needs any more weight lol

http://i.imgur.com/F3YH8HGl.jpg
View Quote
So hot with the light haha.
Think I'm going to do an Inforce APL on mine.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/F3YH8HGl.jpg
View Quote
What grips are you running?  I have VZ, and Lok I don’t remember seeing any solid colors with mag release relief on either site.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What grips are you running?  I have VZ, and Lok I don’t remember seeing any solid colors with mag release relief on either site.
View Quote
They're LOK grips. You just have to put in the notes what color you want when you order and they'll gladly accommodate you. I've even seen the same grips I have in orange.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They're LOK grips. You just have to put in the notes what color you want when you order and they'll gladly accommodate you. I've even seen the same grips I have in orange.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very cool I have another CZ that could use a new grip. thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top