Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 5:00:57 PM EST
Wow!

I'm amazed at how awesome they turned out! I had these P.O.S. smooth plastic grips that I bought off of eBay not to long ago... they were garbage. The texture was extremely smooth and slippery... not to mention the paint on the logo kept smearing off. I decided to put about a hundred dollars on the line and purchase a custom grip build from AlumaGrips. Loved how they had the option for my Wilson Combat magwell... got sick of using a dremel to dig out pits in my grips to fit the magwell... that god old quick. My new alumagrips were only about fourty bucks more than my cheap ass ebay grips. The whole laser engraving thing was awesome too... and turned out great! I love having an all metal gun now! Although my mags have some plastic parts...

Anyway, anybody ever use this service before? Suh-weet!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:28:38 PM EST
Yep. They're nice grips.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:04:03 AM EST
Here's a close-up of one of my sets. I did a couple of Group Buys from Alumagrips with the www.GeorgiaCarry.org logo engraved. They look and feel great. Chris does incredible work. My guys loved them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:46:05 AM EST
for doing to your gun what I have been dreaming of ding to mine.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:33:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 3:36:48 PM EST by SqueezyCheez]
Haha yeah... when I sent the logo in AutoCAD format Chris (lead guy over at AlumaGrips) told me that it's a very popular choice, lol.

These guys rock!

It's nice finding people and companies in this industry that are willing to go the extra mile for others.

And VolGrad... that's pretty sweet looking... wasn't sure if they could do that kind of detail on them. Very nice!

Now I just need a camera that doesn't suck ass.
Top Top