Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2003 4:49:38 PM EDT
I finally caved in and ordered one this week. Dealer says the first one in is mine,mine,mine! Anyone else?rocko.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I got mine last week. I've put a box through it. Recoil wasn't bad, and accuracy was good, but will improve once I break it in (about 500 rounds for Kimber's), but the one factory mag that comes with it sucks. It seems like it won't feed the last round (weak mag spring maybe). Other folks I've talked to are having the same problem, gonna pick up some Tripp mags and see if that fixes it
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's what I've been hearing, "the mag sucks". Everyone seems to be having the same problem with the last round. Hmmm?
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had my Kimber 10mm for about a month now, it is very accurate but it hates the heavier bullets. most 25 yard groups average between  
1 1/2 inch to 2 1/2 inch with 135 gr  to 180 gr.
It averages 6 inch with 200 grain of anything I have tried. Thats from the ransom. Overall though its pretty nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top