Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/14/2011 5:36:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2011 5:37:46 PM EST by Thorgrim]
Just looking for opinions, I was looking at the MacDaniel II Holster and to me it appears to be a nice looking hi quality unit, with a sound design. I like the idea of the 'Torque Plate' to keep the pistol butt up into your side.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:47:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2011 5:48:41 PM EST by Hawgleg44]
I use a MacDaniel II for my G19 and G23. In fact, I wore it all day today while I was hitting gun shops in Maine and NH (yes, I have non-resident permits for both states).

One friend of mine buys a MacDaniel II for every handgun he buys. I haven't found an IWB holster I like better yet, and I've been carrying IWB for about 20 years. Just a word of advice, get the body shield option for comfort.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:32:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By Thorgrim:
Just looking for opinions, I was looking at the MacDaniel II Holster and to me it appears to be a nice looking hi quality unit, with a sound design. I like the idea of the 'Torque Plate' to keep the pistol butt up into your side.

I use the MacDaniel II for all my pistols. The most comfortable carry holster I have found. I carried Sparks holsters before and they are excellent quality holsters; however, after trying the MacDaniels II, I sold all my VMIIs. JD
Top Top