Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:40:32 PM EDT
I just ordered one in black for my USP-C and I have no idea what it looks like. Anyone have it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:31:15 AM EDT
Nope, sure don't, and you won't either for a long time. I ordered a regular VMII for my Hi-Power back about 5 months ago (around last Thanksgiving) and have yet to see it. I called on it last week, and the guy said "well, I don't see the order so I guess it's probably back in the cutting room" I didn't think that was such a great answer, guess and probably doesn't tell me much, so settle in for a long ass wait. When I ordered it, they said 14 weeks tops, that would have made it 2 months ago I should have had it. I sure hope these holsters are as good as everyone says, and I hope I'm still alive to enjoy it if/when it ever shows up! I know they are busy, but dang.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:38:55 AM EDT
Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim. Here is a pic
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:35:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By seeyouinvalhalla:
Nope, sure don't, and you won't either for a long time. I ordered a regular VMII for my Hi-Power back about 5 months ago (around last Thanksgiving) and have yet to see it. I called on it last week, and the guy said "well, I don't see the order so I guess it's probably back in the cutting room" I didn't think that was such a great answer, guess and probably doesn't tell me much, so settle in for a long ass wait. When I ordered it, they said 14 weeks tops, that would have made it 2 months ago I should have had it. I sure hope these holsters are as good as everyone says, and I hope I'm still alive to enjoy it if/when it ever shows up! I know they are busy, but dang.

I'm strongly considering calling in an order for a Lou Alessi PCH today just to see who beats who. Ha! My quote was 14-20 weeks...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:37:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By az_larry:
Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim. Here is a picphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=35926

Nice holster! How do you like it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:58:42 PM EDT
I'm not pimptastic enough for one of those.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:26:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TargetNick:

Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim. Here is a picphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=35926

Nice holster! How do you like it?

I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:17:19 PM EDT

That looks awesome. I thought about the shark trim when I ordered mine but I was dead set on the batural tan color. That must have cost a pretty penny. I am sure it worth every bit of what you paid for it. I absolutely love mine.
Top Top