Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:32:03 AM EDT
I have the opportunity to buy a Steyr M9 in excellent condition for $220. The pistol feels very good in the hand with a grip angle and bore axis similar to my GLOCK 19. I don't really care for the wacky safety and would prefer not to use it at all. Do they have a good reputation for durability and reliability? How difficult is it to find regular capacity magazines? I don't really need the gun, but it is almost too cheap to pass up.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Gawd another one........Didnt you just buy a Khar about 2 months back........

Hehe.. Ill see If I can find anything in the way of magazines for ya....

ETA:

CTD has them for 40: www.cheaperthandirt.com/steyr_baff.htm

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
For $220, buy it.  I will buy it from you :)

Fantastic weapon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one and thought I was getting a deal for $ 250, felt good in the hand liked the sights, went and shot it hated every minute....they like to eject the spent round on top of your head. Plus I was using remington and winchester...had problems....not as much for ejection but for going bang!!!

I bought this from a dealer  and this thing was in perfect condition....still, I would not depend on it with my life...I ended up selling it for $ 175.00, and told the buyer..beware don't rely on it. Well thats my .02

Danny
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well as the previous poster would disagree with me, it is a matter of opinion.  I could not be happier with mine.  The only complaint when I first got it was an absence of holsters but that has been rectified in the last year or so.  I think the pistol it is most comparable to is the Glock 19 - but I think it has a much better trigger and awesome sights for combat style shooting.  

I wish I had another.

And $220 is a great price because these things are just as durable as Glocks in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top