Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 4:25:42 PM EDT
Has anyone purchased from them in the past?  I'm thinking about buying my Gold Cup from them and man are they cheap almost to cheap. The Colt Gold Cup Trophy is only $946 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah they are in my hometown and have used them for both purchases and transfers. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with them. I would just email them to make sure what they have is actually in stock and confirm the price. Mr. Kotula is in the USAF and may be on deployment, if he is, his wife (i think) handles the business so just shoot them an email to double check. They will do you right you wont have to worry about getting scammed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top