Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2009 8:33:30 AM EDT
I was thinking of a PF9 that I could carry on my ankle when I wear baggy cargo pants, in general a little pistol I can always have when I can't have something larger.

Is this reasonable?  I carry an HKP7M8 a lot and love the 9mm so I'm happy with it.  The P3AT is a little smaller but .380 just doesn't do it for me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Deputy friend that carries a PF9 every day in an ankle holster.  He's had a couple of P 11's and really likes his PF 9.  I think the PF 9 would work real good in an ankle holster.  When I carried a 5904 I carried a P-11 almost every day in an ankle holster.  5904 mags worked in my P-11.  My P-11 was cheap but reliable and I didn't care if it got beat up.  I think it was the best $200 life insurance I ever bought!

Link Posted: 2/28/2009 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I carry a PF 9 on my ankle in a Uncle mikes ankle rig... the holster is made for a glock 27 but fits it like a clove... i had the glock 27 for awhile and it just got to much to be wearing on my ankle so i got the PF 9 and like i said it fits right in it no problems.. i now carry my glock in a fobus paddle holster....
Link Posted: 3/7/2009 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a P11.
I'm looking for a good ankle rig.
Sometimes I have to wear Tux's or Suits and my waistline holster wouldn't be very concealed.
I'm hoping it is comfortable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
gee don't I know you from somewhere...

I don't ankle carry a PF9 but I have a cheap 15 dollar ace ankle holster that works  great for the P3AT

for the most part I just pocket carry it though
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a pf9, and am going to have to ankle carry b/c of the attire I wear at the law firm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top