Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2004 5:09:12 PM EST
I was just wondering if anybody is having trouble reciving their weapons. I order a G30 with night sights on May 7th and it's paid for. The dealer has been telling me that if your not LEO or Military you don't have priority. I called Glock in Smyrna on Thursday and was told there was nothing like that going on with them. They said it must be a problem with the distributor, that the dealer ordered from. The dealers pissed and I'm pissed so I'm calling Glock again on Monday and get a name of the person I talk to. The Dealer is going to call the Regional Rep at the same time and try to get some up front answers. Shit I probaly wouldn't have had to wait this long for a Custom build 1911. I told the dealer that somebody better throw in a couple of extra mags for this Bullshit. My dealer said he would if Glock wouldn't. So I was just wondering if anyone else had a horror story from Glock. This is my first one. Had no problems with getting a Kimber.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:42:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 5:43:39 PM EST by M4arc]
Nope. Back in July I called my dealer on a Monday afternoon, around 4pm, and asked if they had any G17s in stock. She said they didn't but she could order me one and have it by Wednesday. I picked it up on Thursday around lunch time.

Go figure
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:51:45 PM EST
never have i heard anything of that nature from GLOCK. Sounds like someone dropped the ball and is trying to cover their ass. JMO

J
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:01:17 PM EST
The military isn't using the G-30.?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:12:20 PM EST
I know that's why I'm so pissed getting Bullshit Lines from somebody
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:56:25 PM EST
The Cabelas I work at has it in stock
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:17:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:
never have i heard anything of that nature from GLOCK. Sounds like someone dropped the ball and is trying to cover their ass. JMO

J

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:36:47 AM EST
+1. The old "military orders overwhelming the system" excuse. Hearing it all the time on ammo and AR accessories, this is the first with pistols, though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:37:27 AM EST
+1. The old "military orders overwhelming the system" excuse. Hearing it all the time on ammo and AR accessories, this is the first with pistols, though.
Top Top