Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 3:05:32 PM EDT

I like the looks of this new Ruger KP345PR.  Has anybody got one yet? I can't find any info on whether they are on the market yet.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is some info on it:

Ruger KP345PR Pistol Model Number 6645
Catalog Number KP345PR
Frame Black Polymer with Checkered Grip Area, Accessory Rail  
Slide Stainless Steel  
Finish Polish/Satin Stainless
Caliber .45 Auto  
Barrel Material Stainless Steel  
Barrel Length 4.2"
Rifling/Twist 6 Grove, 1:16" RH  
Magazine Capacity  8 Rounds  
Front Sights  Dovetailed Fixed - White Dot
Rear Sights  Fixed - Two White Dots
Overall Length 7.5”
Weight Unloaded 29 oz. (approximately)
Features Magazine disconnect, Loaded chamber indicator, Internal lock, Picatinny-Style Accessory Rail
Standard Accessories Plastic storage case, Instruction manual, Gun lock, Two magazines
Suggested Retail Price $548.00
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
My local gunshop has my order and I'm just waiting.  I requested the KP345PR.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]

I read a couple of quick reviews by guys that looked at it at the Shot Show. They said it felt great in hand. One was a 1911 diehard and even he said he had to get one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:44:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I know I am getting one.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Kinda a neat looking look gun. Same Ruger upper but nice new lower. If I was in the mood to get a new hand gun that would be it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Hadn't even heard about this model yet.  Thanks for posting some info. about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top