Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 8:36:31 AM EDT

everyone seems to be sold out.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried going straight to the source?

Try calling SA!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No one has them as far as I know... The only ones that have been around are the ones that are being sold with the subcompact pistols. If you call springfield, they will only sell you the sleeves with the fullsize magazines... IIRC the price is around $45 each.

Why do you want one? The fullsize magazines fit and funciton fine in the subcompact pistols without the sleeve.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No one has them as far as I know... The only ones that have been around are the ones that are being sold with the subcompact pistols. If you call springfield, they will only sell you the sleeves with the fullsize magazines... IIRC the price is around $45 each.

Why do you want one? The fullsize magazines fit and funciton fine in the subcompact pistols without the sleeve.

Don't know, just because I can I suppose.

Or, at least I thought I could. I've got 2 15 rounders for  my XD9 SC and thought I might be able to get the sleeves separately. Apparently that is not the case. I wont pay $45 when I can get 15 round mags without the sleeve for $24.95.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Eventually they are supposed to be available seperately... just dont hold your breath.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered three from the factory. Did this about a month ago. They told me the magazines were back ordered for about thirty days. It was true. They came in this week. Hopefully the backlog is over. Price is high though. I bought Wilson Combat #47d's for my Kimber Warrior for less. Is it the length of the grip you like (large hands) or the higher capacity?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just ordered three from the factory. Did this about a month ago. They told me the magazines were back ordered for about thirty days. It was true. They came in this week. Hopefully the backlog is over. Price is high though. I bought Wilson Combat #47d's for my Kimber Warrior for less. Is it the length of the grip you like (large hands) or the higher capacity?

I have the pearce grip extender on the 10 rounder short mag, my fits my hand fine with that.
I just carry 2 15 rounders in a belt mag holder when I use it as my CCW so I have 40 rounds instead of 30. So to answer your question it's the higher capacity I am looking for. The sleeve just makes the mag more finished, and proabably helps grip too (haven't tried them so can't say for sure).
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#7]
You might  just have to order them and wait until they come in. That's what I did, placed on order for 2 of them from MidayUSA for $24.99 ea. They'rs expected in 6/10 XD-9 mags w/ sleeve
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You might  just have to order them and wait until they come in. That's what I did, placed on order for 2 of them from MidayUSA for $24.99 ea. They'rs expected in 6/10 XD-9 mags w/ sleeve

AH, now that's a price I can live with. Thanks, don't mind waiting for them!

_DR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top