Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/29/2002 8:53:29 AM EDT
Greetings fellow Walther shooters. I have a P99 and love it even more than my P88. One problem is the trigger. Is it me or does the P99 trigger have too much "hook" in it? My finger gets mighty sore after shooting from being caught between the edge of the trigger and that bump in the trigger guard. I have little paws and small fingers, so I can't even imagine how it feels for you bigger shooters. Am I nuts?

I have seen pics from the Walther catalog and literature that show a flatter, straighter trigger on some models. The Walther/Smith representative was no help. He would not even admit that the triggers in the catalog looked different.

1,500 bullets downrange, not a single hiccup, and putting 90% in the 10 ring at 50 feet. Like I said, I cannot do this even with my P88, and I thought it was about as good as it got as far as 9mm's went.

Any input would be appreciated.

Rhainan
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:18:04 PM EDT
The trigger almost makes the gun cant down because of the curve. I wish I could have a different shape trigger also, and the mag release cuts my finger sometimes. Other than that, they are not really complaints, just wishes for a 99% loved gun.
Top Top