Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 6:28:00 PM EDT
I ordered one February 27th.  http://www.thebeltman.net/

All I've recieved is the automated customer receipt/purchase confirmation email.   Since each one is custom made, I'm sure it takes some time - but it concerns me that I never got a personal note or anything - don't want to find out 3 months from now that it was "lost in the shuffle."

1. How long did it take for you guys to get your belt?  

2. Did you ever receive a human response/acknowledgement when you paid your money?

3. Should I let it ride or shoot him an email?

Don't want to pester the guy unnecessarily...  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered mine several days before you did. It arrived two days ago......Give it another week and shoot him an email if it hasn't arrived yet...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ordered mine several days before you did. It arrived two days ago......Give it another week and shoot him an email if it hasn't arrived yet...

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my belt today.  It is better than I imagined.

Thick and sturdy, beautiful workmanship.  This belt will last many years.

Thanks Jim (beltman), if you read this forum.

ps - I can heartily recommend his service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top