Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2022 10:31:04 PM EDT
https://aimsurplus.com/products/sct-manufacturing-sct19-compact-pistol-frame-black

Looks interesting but when you have others for the same price that can use holsters designed for OEM frames, is it really worth it?

But that said, I am happy to see even more economical frames on the market because it continues aftermarket parts development and puts more guns in more peoples' hands.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got their email. Full build kit is mighty cheap. I've been looking at their $50 barrel as the MAS defense barrel I have has not been reliable.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#2]
At $49.95, you can compare it to the $44.99 Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame,
Combat Armory Stripped Pistol Lower / Frame For Gen 3 Glock 19/23/32 Parts Compatible
The Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame with a locking block is $59.99 (more of an apples-to-apples comparison),
Combat Armory Stripped Pistol Lower / Frame For Gen 3 Glock 19/23/32 Parts Compatible Locking Block Included
However, the Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame hasn't been in stock for quite some time.

Unfortunately, PSA no longer offers the Compact DaggerTM frame without the trigger group and without the fire control group.  The complete Compact DaggerTM frame (in black, flat dark earth, gray, and sniper green) is $99.99.  Of course, the Compact DaggerTM frame can be hit-n-miss in terms of holster compatibility with issues in the areas of the trigger guard and accessory rail.  The Short Full-Size DaggerTM (G19X/G45 gen3 "clone") just dropped this week.

I'm anxious to see the PSA Micro DaggerTM (G43X "clone").  Hopefully, more companies will clone OEM Glock gen5 pistols.  Of course, unlike the G19 gen3 for which the patents have expired, PSA is reverse-engineering as many OEM Glock G43X parts as possible while having to work around active Glock patents with other parts.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw that, and I have a brand new Gen 3 G19 sitting in the safe. Figured what the hell, for that price why not. I really like my GGP17 serialized frame I built on, and this is over $100 cheaper. Should be on the way soon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Déjà vu all over again ...

Attachment Attached File

SCT Manufacturing SCT 19
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

they are not related companies, but they do look alike after seeing a side by side.  

I have been testing these frames for 6 months, they work great, all mags work, they have a cheap magwell coming as well.  

View Quote

I like it. Going to order one soon. Any idea if they will come out with a FDE or Gray frame?

I really like the products AIM has been coming out with. Fing love the Glock support.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Looks like the SCT uses a normal Glock style locking block with the same pin setup as factory. As opposed to the P80 style with the extra pin in front. That’s a plus in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice!

I wonder how cheap I could make a Glock clone...
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 2:17:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

they are not related companies, but they do look alike after seeing a side by side.  

I have been testing these frames for 6 months, they work great, all mags work, they have a cheap magwell coming as well.  

View Quote

Good to hear.  I like the looks of them and will have to give one a try.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I like it and I'll probably buy a couple at some point.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the downward beaver tail on the SCT. I wonder how much better it fits guys with big mitts and slide bite.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
at some point there will be a model with a rubber sleeve around the grip that will come in colors, but the base frame will always be blk
View Quote

Like a power tool overmold?
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I like the downward beaver tail on the SCT. I wonder how much better it fits guys with big mitts and slide bite.
View Quote

That's a good point. I do like the newer gen 5 Glocks with the same downward beaver tail.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted: they are not related companies, but they do look alike after seeing a side by side.  

View Quote
Bryan,

Is SCT manufacturing the Kiger 9C frame for Anderson?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#16]
My little brother just picked up 2 of these.

He is mating the 1st to a compact dagger upper half and atimber wolf lpk.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#17]
The owner/CEO of Aim Surplus, Bryan Flannagan, has agreed to offer ARFCOM members a discount (over 15%) on the SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 G19 gen3 frame,
New Anderson Manufacturing Kiger 9C (G19 gen3 Clone) !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top