Posted: 2/7/2006 6:22:00 PM EDT
Nevermind
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
IBFTFAJ

(in before the fat ankle jokes)

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried contacting the maker/seller of the holster? Generally, they want satisfied customers. That's what keeps them in business. If they can't make it work for you, perhaps they'll take it back?

T Bone (Detroit).
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IBFTFAJ

(in before the fat ankle jokes)

hr

Um...ok. I wasn't aware my ankles were above average in fattness, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you have cankles?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You don't happen to work in a restaurant do you?
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434395
Seriously, who's is it?  Unfortunately, in holsters you really do get what you pay for, but most reputable manuf's. will stand behind their product.  Try contacting them about adding velcro, or just do it yourself if the holster didn't cost that much to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You don't happen to work in a restaurant do you?
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434395

Nope, that wasn't me. I'm not a guy and I haven't carried this particular gun yet.

The holster was about $20, I pretty much wanted it until I can afford something that is worth the money. But I figure I'll attempt to move the velcro or add a button even. I had several people try the holster on today just to make sure and no one could get it on, it just seemed really odd to me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#7]
For a relatively mid priced ankle holster, look at Desantis, I have one for a J-Frame and it is very well constructed, and well padded for comfort.  My problem is that there seems to be too MUCH leg strap, and I had to trim it some.
www.desantisholster.com/044.html

They don't seem to have the Bersa listed, but if IIRC, you can use Walther PPK holsters for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top