Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2016 3:18:13 PM EDT
Last Year I was able to get an SP01 Orange from the few that came in.  Well, my Orange was lonely.  My TS Orange came in and has joined my CZ family.

SP01

TS

Together

Planning on going to the Range Saturday so I will be back for the Report on the TS then.  Christmas came early this year.  Been waiting for this one for a while to join my CZ family.

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn sick right there brother!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks bro!!! Be safe !!! The water will be there when you need it!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks bro!!! Be safe !!! The water will be there when you need it!!
View Quote

haha!!  Keep your head above water brother
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you shoot those in USPSA.

Nice guns.  I love that color.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I gotta say, a little jelly here.

Superb collection!
View Quote

Maynard,  I kinda of blame you for my CZ Problem!!! You are a enabler with your pictures and CZ gun reports.  My wallet wishes I never strayed into this section  7 years ago.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#7]
So far I can't figure out how to upload from my iPhone the test targets.  

The TS  Orange grouped slightly tighter than the SP01 Orange.  My older eyes really don't do these guns justice.  I'm getting used to bifocals and my OK shooting has gotten less so.  The 20-yard line I grouped all the rounds on a B-27 gun target in the red X ring with only 3 rounds in the  9 ring.  One of those was getting used to trigger.  The the other 2 rounds was a double tap impact just outside the x ring at the 10 o clock position in the 9 ring.

Out of the 100 rounds I shot. I only had one fail to feed on the TS.  I found a metal burr on the magazine after inspection causing the problem.  Took a second to clean up the mag and clear the burr and continued on. No other issues.

I will say the TS has the lightest trigger pull I have ever pulled on a gun.   I would estimate around 2.0 lbs. Overall,  a great addition to my CZ family.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So far I can't figure out how to upload from my iPhone the test targets.  

The TS  Orange grouped slightly tighter than the SP01 Orange.  My older eyes really don't do these guns justice.  I'm getting used to bifocals and my OK shooting has gotten less so.  The 20-yard line I grouped all the rounds on a B-27 gun target in the red X ring with only 3 rounds in the  9 ring.  One of those was getting used to trigger.  The the other 2 rounds was a double tap impact just outside the x ring at the 10 o clock position in the 9 ring.

Out of the 100 rounds I shot. I only had one fail to feed on the TS.  I found a metal burr on the magazine after inspection causing the problem.  Took a second to clean up the mag and clear the burr and continued on. No other issues.

I will say the TS has the lightest trigger pull I have ever pulled on a gun.   I would estimate around 2.0 lbs. Overall,  a great addition to my CZ family.
View Quote

Sounds about right.  Mine is just a shade under 2# on my gauge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top