Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2017 1:21:15 PM EDT
Anyone have one?

Are they GTG?

Seen them priced around $130, seamed like a good deal if they are quality.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Based on all the other ati stuff I've seen Off hand I'd say no. A lone wolf is about the same price and well proven. But you could buy one and find out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I was wondering if it was the same company. Didnt know they were in the barrel game.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#3]
They could be fine but for about $40.00 more, you could have a tried and true barrel made by a competent barrel maker. I contemplate myself the overall savings of such ventures, then figure how much more would it cost to have something worth while that holds it's value/quality better and go from there. ATI had some shoddy craftsmanship,early HK clones, and if they are using the same manufacturing process, I would pass. I could be wrong but personally, I wouldn't take the chance.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I will.

I just can not get over where all the $130 threaded glock barrels went.

I remember looking on lone wolf and seeing them listed at that price which was MSRP so street was around $100.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top