Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 5:43:11 AM EDT
For any one interested, i have a wilcox industries nightstalker SoSmart visable laser, uinversal weaver/picatinny rail mount, and nightstalker pressure tape switch.The  laser comes with instructions,zeroing targets, the box, and two or three sets of batteries. The mount is was never used. the pressure pad was bought new and never used. If you are unifamiliar with the laser just look at the specs on the lights and lasers pager of this site.

im asking $750 for the whole package shipped to your door. US Sales only!

Contact me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to try putting this in the equipment exchange.

You're really not supposed to sell stuff in other forums.

A whole lot more people will see it there, too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the tip. I put it in the EE too. I just thought that it might catch some attention here too. I didn't mean to break any rules or anything.

Sorry,
Doug
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top