Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 3:01:21 AM EST
I'm really trying to get an idea on how this compares to the normal stipple pattern. The most aggressive grip I have is on my Nighthawk Custom T3 and it really digs in allowing a secure grip on the firearm. This is what I prefer. My other pistols all have Talon grips installed.

I've reached out to Agency regarding this question and their only response is that it's "more aggressive." Yeah, I get it, it's aggressive.

Does anyone have their own experience with it? Thoughts and opinions would be great.

Thanks,
Brian
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:57:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 6:58:00 AM EST by twpayne75]
I asked Aaron Cowan of Sage Dynamics how aggressive it was.

His reply was "extremely".

I don't know anyone else that has one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:58:18 AM EST
How did you contact him? His YouTube channel has kept me busy on this deployment lol.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:14:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2017 10:15:10 AM EST by twpayne75]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brianm423:
How did you contact him? His YouTube channel has kept me busy on this deployment lol.
View Quote
Yeah, love his videos.

I asked him on Facebook. He's a member on a group I admin.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:28:53 AM EST
My buddy is getting a 19 done up in the new stipple pattern. IMO, most of the patterns out there are not aggressive enough. It's better to go aggressive, and take it down a little. Hard to go the other way. I'd opt for this texture too if I could have done it again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:45:21 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rush4theYehO:
My buddy is getting a 19 done up in the new stipple pattern. IMO, most of the patterns out there are not aggressive enough. It's better to go aggressive, and take it down a little. Hard to go the other way. I'd opt for this texture too if I could have done it again.
View Quote
^^ this. I always opt for the most aggressive pattern. Worst case is I hit the sides with some 800 grit sandpaper extremely lightly and leave the front and back alone so it doesn't eat me while carrying.
Top Top