Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/11/2006 6:02:21 PM EDT
Can someone recommmend any good comp.?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
Had a Bar-Sto brand .400 Corbon barrel for a Sig P220 once. I liked it. Fit was great and accuracy was as good as any factory barrel I've shot.

www.barsto.com/

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:50:58 PM EDT
KKM makes an excellent barrel and it cheaper than bar-sto. There are also Federal barrels which I think were made in South America. They are not made any more but there are some floating around. There are mixed reviews on these but more than 3/4s positive and they are around 100 dollars. Check out www.glocktalk.com for more barrel ideas.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:55:54 AM EDT
Lonewolf is coming out with their own barrel soon. Storm Lake is making compensated barrels and I am happy with a 4-hole comped barrel for a G34. Storm Lake is reasonably priced in the low hundreds.
Barsto is offering probably the highest quality barrel available for a Glock but quality has its price.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:01:01 AM EDT
I just picked up one of the Lone Wolf barrels and I must say it is real nice. Finish is much better then the Federal barrel I sold and the Storm Lake barrel I returned because the chamber was miss-aligned. The fit & finish is as nice as my KKM for a lot less money. The Jarvis barrel a friend purchased was nice but not for the almost $100 more and the wait. Barsto makes a very nice barrel if you don't mind spending the extra money after you purchase it to have it fitted to your gun.

Top Top