Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 1:24:35 PM EDT
Just bought a new/used revolver that I first saw months ago at a gun show but just didn't want to pay the $425+ they were selling for.
I found one over the weekend for $275 but didn't immediately buy it and then couldn't stop thinking about it ever since. Thankfully they still had it this morning when I called so I went to pick it up.

What is it?

A S&W Model 65LS (Lady Smith)

A stainless steel .357 Magnum.

They market these guns with grips that are supposed to be for women's smaller hands but they actually feel comfortable in my medium hands.

The bore was dirty when I got it but it cleaned up real nice.

Lets see if the picture from their website will come up:

www.smith-wesson.com/admin/templates/large.cfm?stdImage=162608.jpg&model=65LS

This is going to push my new Springfield Armory 1911 purchase back a few weeks though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The Ladysmith is a great gun, regardless of any gender association. The 65 feels good and shoots great. Can't wait for a range report.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
nice
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You bought the 65 LS at Tanner's? I almost picked it up last week just as a good deal; they're pretty popular and hard to find and that one was in 99% shape.  Liked the grips alot.

Got torn between that one and the nickle 586 with the trigger job. Eventually decided on neither since the reason I was there was to buy a compact 6X or better scope for my CZ 452 (and they didn't have anything).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top