Since I see threads where people ask what should I buy all the time, I thought it would be good if someone gave a rough layout on what to ask and what to state as far as your wants and needs.
1. PRICE RANGE- this narrows the field of responses drasticly, what is your comfort zone pricewise?
2. PURPOSE OF- is it a CCW piece or for home, car/truck, and range?
3. CALIBRE AND CAPACITY- do you want a specific calibre? 9mm, 45acp, .44mag ? Also is amount of loadable rounds per magazine or cylander a consideration?
4. SIZE- compact, intermediate, or full size gun???
5. FEATURES/CUSTOMIZBILITY- do you need and accesory rail or will it be a "base gun" for mod's and tinkering?
All these suggestions cut down drastically on time spent by those researching and replying. \
PS: to anyone responding any ideas I missed contribute.
And to the mods how about a tack or similar thread made permanant.
Excellent suggestion, MattL.