Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:40:55 PM EDT
I want to take the time to thank 1911smith for his many helpful posts. You have motivated me from being just a shooter to learning more about smithing a 1911 to make a great gun even better. Your tips and tricks have been extremely helpful not only here in the 1911 forum, but also in the reloading section. Put these two together and tune a load to a gun that runs like a Swiss watch! My hat's off to you 1911smith. I don't post in here often but I read every post I can on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree between him, aero, and dryflash I have always had helpful guidance in the reload section .
And here in the 1911 ,him and SGB are were helpful, and always keep ya thinking.

Hats off fellas,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top