Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:36:51 PM EDT
The first one here is a Wather Hammerli Olympia in .22LR.

This is a Walther OSP in .22 short.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Now those are super nice
where did you get those......
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Bought them at the Peoria Illinois gun show yesterday. They came out of an estate of a 85 year old guy who was put in a nursing home. I can't wait to go shoot them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
You will enjoy the OSP it is a great gun

I am looking at a hammeriali now but great buy
the 22 shorts are cheap now since they are now against the rule of olympic shooting

the OSP is designed for the rapid shooting pistol event there are several good sites if you google
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#4]
by chance wanna share about how much they were
I know Earl lists prices but ummmmm sooo much
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't figured out how much to put into each yet. I bought the two Walthers and a minty Colt Commercial for $2575. I figure the Colt at $900 the OSP at $875 and the Hammerli Walther at $800. But that can all change.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]
seams to be a fair price.... I don't think I ever find a gun like this at any of the gunshows around here,,, they pretty much stink IMHO.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Well the funny thing about this gun show is that there are lots of "junk" dealers. They sell machine tool parts, coins. and assorted junk. But it is only $3 to get in and sometimes a real deal turns up there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top