Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/3/2005 7:49:28 AM EDT
I bought my first HK five years ago and I thank God everyday for it. I have shot and owned many handguns and nothing compares to my USP. Thousands of rounds through it and not a jam. Accuracy is SWEEEET!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:48:58 AM EDT
I've got an HK USP Compact .45 stainless slide waiting at the gun shop right now. It was shipped from North Carolina, new in box, $625 cash for a Var1. All I've got to do is head down and fill out the paperwork. Too bad I can't go until Friday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:57:15 AM EDT
It's worth the wait believe me. I recommend getting some Hogue grips for it. They make a world of difference.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:17:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TargetNick:
I've got an HK USP Compact .45 stainless slide waiting at the gun shop right now. It was shipped from North Carolina, new in box, $625 cash for a Var1. All I've got to do is head down and fill out the paperwork. Too bad I can't go until Friday.

My friend has one identical to that. The stainless slide gets discolored from the powder pretty quick at the end, but cleans off just as fast. Great gun. I also second the hogue handall grip suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:36:12 AM EDT
If your ever get interested in buying a lazer for your compact see me. I have an HK lazer for the usp compact. Looks great and works AWESOME. It came with my HK when I bought it. I carry so it does me no good.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top