Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 1:27:23 PM EDT

UPDATED PIC ...more sand & polishing. Added new grips & magwel
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:37:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2010 1:39:16 PM EDT by Mr-Shatters]
Hey that looks kind of sharp! I've never been a fan of the serrations, but I love my Kimbers. Its looking like a mix between the CDP and an Eclipse- not a bad thing at all. You could probably throw on some more stainless drop ins and really have something nice. You're not still carrying it like that though, are you?

ETA: I just swapped my grip safety, and it dropped right in. A stainless bump GS would do you right! Maybe even a MSH...
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2010 1:49:59 PM EDT by SignManIam]
Originally Posted By Mr-Shatters:
Hey that looks kind of sharp! I've never been a fan of the serrations, but I love my Kimbers. Its looking like a mix between the CDP and an Eclipse- not a bad thing at all. You could probably throw on some more stainless drop ins and really have something nice. You're not still carrying it like that though, are you?

ETA: I just swapped my grip safety, and it dropped right in. A stainless bump GS would do you right! Maybe even a MSH...

Thank's I was wanting to do something different. That's  why I posted to get some other's idea's as what maybe to add???  Not carrying this one anymore, It was really scratched & banged up when I started.  I carying a TRP at the present.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:50:02 PM EDT
Then you're GTG. Turn it into a BBQ gun!
Top Top