Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2017 3:48:11 PM EDT
I picked up a mint used G19 Gen 3 yesterday. It has the 15 degree ejection port but has the 90 extractor. Will this cause any issues? Thanks for any input.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You can pic up a replacement LCI extractor cheap.  I usually throw Glock parts on my orders from brownells.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can pic up a replacement LCI extractor cheap.  I usually throw Glock parts on my orders from brownells.
View Quote
I'm not looking to replace it if I don't need to. I don't use the LCI.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It was probably put there to fix btf.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dunno. I haven't shot it. BTF was fixed in my GLOCK's by not using weak ammo.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or because someone was told that MIM extractors will bring about the end of the world.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not looking to replace it if I don't need to. I don't use the LCI.
View Quote
It may work just fine but myself I would rather have the OEM part.  My G17.2 has the 90° non-LCI extractor but all my Gen3-4 pistols have the angled LCI that matches the breach face.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
It won't hurt anything. I replaced a lot of MIM extractors with the 90 degree part before APEX started putting out a milled extractor for Glocks. The guns all ran fine. Just looks a little funny, that's all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top