Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 9:23:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2009 9:27:09 AM EST by thor0000]
Anyone own one of these. What do you think about 45 acp in revolver. I know its a large gun but could you conceal it? Want arange gun but with option to carry. Should I go with a 357?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:18:01 AM EST
Its a pretty large gun. I don't think that it would be one that I personally would carry. I started out trying to carry large 45 autos, but most of the time, they would get left behind. I decided to go with something smaller, that I don't mind carrying (Kahr PM9). I would rather have SOMETHING on me, rather than the big bad tacticle HEAVY, hard to conceal gun that I left behind. But, the 625 is a very good gun. I had one that I used in pin matches. If I was going to cary a revolver, and didn't care about the size/weight, the 625 would be one that I would probably go with. They are very fast on the reloads compared to other revolvers, and are pretty acurate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:57:01 AM EST
i dont have the tricked out 625, but i have the plain 625 classic. Its a fun gun, but the moon clips are a PIA.

i guess you could conceal it, but it would depend on where youre going to put it.

i would buy it as a range toy, if you want it. most people prefer lighter guns for CCW.

if you want CCW, look at a Ruger SP101, or S&Ws. IIRC, there were some Charter Arms Bulldogs in 44 S&W, but i havnet had the opportunity to shoot one. im not really into small guns other then 22LR, but i do have a GP100 that i OC, when i do and used it for my IPSC quals.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:11:14 PM EST
Starting with an N frame would not be typical for concealed. These are big guns with wide cylinders.
Top Top