Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:27 AM EST
Where can I find just the holster so I can use this in conjunction with the HSGI Universal drop leg? Every where I keep checking makes you order the tactical leg attachements as well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:57 AM EST
Oh SafariLand just in case someone did not know what I was speaking of....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:08:06 AM EST
Safariland won't sell just the holster, IIRC. Your best bet is to get a Safariland 6280 for whatever gun you're looking for. You can then get rid of the leftover parts from the 6280 to anyone who's looking to turn their 6004 into a belt-ride holster.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:07:05 AM EST
Really....ah well heck I should just get the 6004 or 6005 tactical version then it's not much more.
Top Top