Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/25/2009 3:28:32 AM EST
Well for the past few years it has been scarce but now my oh my cant even find 45acp and when i do here in missouri it is blazer brass for $21 per 50 230fmj,just simply amazing that folks are buying $$$$$$ of dollars in ammo and putting it in a basement and not shooting but hoarding so the real shooter dont have a chance,sure wish we would hurry up and have a SHTF so you  guys would stop this crap!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:43:55 AM EST
Quoted:
Well for the past few years it has been scarce but now my oh my cant even find 45acp and when i do here in missouri it is blazer brass for $21 per 50 230fmj,just simply amazing that folks are buying $$$$$$ of dollars in ammo and putting it in a basement and not shooting but hoarding so the real shooter dont have a chance,sure wish we would hurry up and have a SHTF so you  guys would stop this crap!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you have the internet...

Buy your ammo online.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:47:26 AM EST

(Since this is the tech forum, I will add that you should check out Widner's, AIM Surplus, and Ammunition To Go. )
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:33:48 AM EST
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume you have the internet...

Buy your ammo online.
+1, SOC beat me to it.

Top Top