Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 5:40:15 PM EDT
Here is a tactical with a service 45 acp. The tactical is wearing Springfield`s new flashlight holder. I actually had this waiting for me in Birmingham while I was in Vegas. I was sent number 187, and was shipped around 1-23-06.
I know not the best picture but I just got back from the Shot Show. Now I have to ship out a months worth of orders.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]
silly question - this means the 5" is available?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
wow i like the look of those 2.how many shots will the hi-cap mags hlod?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
13+1

Max
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:58:32 AM EDT
[#4]
springfeild it putting out a great looking pistol.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is a tactical with a service 45 acp. The tactical is wearing Springfield`s new flashlight holder. I actually had this waiting for me in Birmingham while I was in Vegas. I was sent number 187, and was shipped around 1-23-06.
I know not the best picture but I just got back from the Shot Show. Now I have to ship out a months worth of orders.
www.xd-hs2000.com/images/xd45_tactical.jpg

you may have just pushed me over the edge.  I recently got an XD40 tactical and I love it.  First non-.45 pistol for me in a long time.  Now the XD45 tactical is looking like it will be next up for me.
Thanks for the pics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#6]
What does that take the count of xd's and hs2k's too.
Somtimes I hate you james
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#7]
RT, probably close to a couple dozen or so.

Ed
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#8]
YEah I know just jealous LOL
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#9]
How durable is the trademark? Could the "Tactical" be removed without harming the finish? Or is it engraved?

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How durable is the trademark? Could the "Tactical" be removed without harming the finish? Or is it engraved?

It's engraved.  However, the handguns in the picture have had the engravings either painted or filled with white crayon.  They don't normally stand out that much.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
silly question - this means the 5" is available?

I'm wondering the same thing. My friendly neighborhood gun dealer says he can't get em yet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's engraved.  However, the handguns in the picture have had the engravings either painted or filled with white crayon.  They don't normally stand out that much.

Thank you USPC40! Was worried it came looking just like that. If it was engraved and came like that I was just going to use a black grease stick to fill it in. But it's it's all black it's no big deal.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
springfeild it putting out a great looking pistol.

Springfield didn't do shit but market them. Give 100% credit to the Crotians.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you USPC40! Was worried it came looking just like that. If it was engraved and came like that I was just going to use a black grease stick to fill it in. But it's it's all black it's no big deal.

Here's what it looks like normally.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's what it looks like normally.

www.springfield-armory.com/images/xd-pistol/45acp/gun/5LBLarge.jpg

Or this too

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I prefer a full 5" for a carry gun.   My wife has an XD40 that I'm trying to convince her to swap off for a 45acp.   I'd like to eliminate 40 from my ammo needs completely.    Hopefully somebody local will have them soon.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Are the 45ACP Tacticals out in OD yet?  I wasn't sure if the one pictured was the OD frame or if it was Duracoated.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Are the 45ACP Tacticals out in OD yet?  I wasn't sure if the one pictured was the OD frame or if it was Duracoated.

Mine's an XD-40 Tactical, not 45.

I posted because my pic showed the word "Tactical" on the slide.

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top