Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 2:29:53 PM EDT
Just bought a 457 and was wondering what your impressions are of the weapon and any tips on carrying, holsters, etc.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Dreu, the S&W M457 is probably the most underated 45acp made. I have owned one for years and it is a good solid performer. I carry mine in an Alessi Hard Shell Talon IWB holster and hardly know I have it. I went nuts and dropped a bundle into mine. The end result is mine is too pretty and expensive for carry. I still shoot it but I no longer use it for car/carry.  I currently use a Bersa Thunder 45 for car/carry. Regards, Richard:D
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#3]
i own one and love it .
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I own one that I sent to Mr. Novak to be accurized and have night sights installed. It is my primary carry in a Kramer IWB or a Tex Shoemaker OWB.  Very accurate and very pleased with the performance. Get one and you will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
VERY accurate at the 15 but I'm annoyed by the mag catch releasing on occasion with IWB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top