Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 4:53:34 PM EDT
I have a 3rd gen g19 and was thinking about putting houge handall grips on it cause in the summer it gets kinda sweaty.  I was wondering if anyone has put one on their 3rd gen and if its still grippy when it gets sweaty.  Also, since the 3rd gen has finger groves and so does the hogue grip, does this dramatically change the shape of the grip?  Skate tape is a no go since i wear it @ 5 in a ctac....driving with sandpaper in my back would rub me raw.

Im also thinking about a thigh holster just to have for shoots and running cof's.  nothing too fancy, I just figure it would be easier than a ctac.  Plus it would make me look very tactical
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top