Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:01:15 AM EDT
I have a 3rd gen 4006 with a broken rear sight.  This is the adjustable type with the blade on the side.  Anyone know where I can locate a replacement?  I try SW already and they don't have any.
I know I can put better ones on... but I really like this type so I'm interested in getting the same type.

Any help would be great.

~d
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If S&W is out, then I would ask them who made them so you could order directly from their source? They may not provide that info, trade secrets & all that bullshit.

Or, push comes to shove, you could replace the entire rear sight asy? I know this isn't the optium solution, costing more than just the blade replacement. I would call Brownells & see what they have to offer as a replacement? Also try Cylinder & Slide as well?

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Give Brownells a shout tomorrow. They can get you hooked up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Try this outfit, they have tons of stuff..

Link to the 4006 page
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top