Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 4:15:19 AM EDT
I also had a couple of those compact, alloy, single stack 9mm guns.  One was a stainless DAO and the other a conventional blued.  The blued one was a great shooter, but the safety was backwards and I just couldn't get over it.  The DAO was stainless and I wound up hating that gun.  The trigger pull sucked and I couldn't hit anything with it.  I got rid of them both after I kept finding alunimum particles in the frames everytime I cleaned them.  I pretty much swore off the alloy S & W's after that.

Ross
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures, we need pictures.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 5:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I became S&W autoless before I even got online.  No pics, but there wasn't anything odd about them.  They were just standard factory guns.  

Ross
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 2:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a nickle 469 with five 12 round mags. Now a buddy has it and it's like seeing him with an old girl friend!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top