Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:15:35 PM EDT
I just ordered one form sportmansguide for 15 bucks, anyone know who makes them? Also, does anyone make a mag pouch for 30+ round 9mm mags?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:15:25 PM EDT
sounds like crap for 15 bucks. let us know how it feeds etc.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:16:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 1:17:28 PM EDT by twonami]
Garbage, they don't feed correctly. I have 2 of them in my junk box.
ETA: turns a good gun to a jammomatic
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:32:05 PM EDT
Is there any "tweaking" you could do to get it to run better. Does it not feed correctly? Does it hand up trying to eject the spent case?, etc...

Can you be more specific?

Does it load to full capacity?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:11:36 PM EDT
Sounds like ProMag
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:00:46 AM EDT
Mine works great, everytime.

Ill buy yours from you for $5 each plus shipping.

Mine is a promag.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:35:18 AM EDT
Switch followers with a factory mag and see if that works. I asked a guy on xdtalk to do that but he never got back to me with a range report.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:00:18 AM EDT

Switch followers with a factory mag and see if that works. I asked a guy on xdtalk to do that but he never got back to me with a range report.

This is what I mean....maybe it could be a simple fix. NO, you shouldn't have to do this....but I would screw around a little to make them work.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:20:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HK_DUDE:

This is what I mean....maybe it could be a simple fix. NO, you shouldn't have to do this....but I would screw around a little to make them work.

It may be worth looking in to if you're shooting the 32rd mag a lot, but I had heard on xdtalk some time ago that Beretta mags were compatible with minor fitting of the mag catch hole. I haven't got a Beretta so I can't comment on this, but it would seem logical that buying a Beretta follower would be cheaper and easier than trying to buy an XD follower. If you found your self using it that much.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:38:47 AM EDT
I picked up three of them and they work fine.

I'm going to line a briefcase with foam and have cutouts for the XD-9, 3-32 rd mags, 3-16-rd mags, and a small flashlight.

Have gun, will travel.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:57:13 PM EDT
yep, she passed with flying colors at the range. not one malfunction at all. only put around 250 rounds thru but I feel it is reliable enough.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:02:58 PM EDT
clarification on my mags. they worked fine when they were new but after the 3rd or 4th reload it started jamming
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:44:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By twonami:
clarification on my mags. they worked fine when they were new but after the 3rd or 4th reload it started jamming

I'll keep an eye on that.

Like I said, mine worked fine, but I've only used them twice during testing.

As I was loading them I wondered about the spring tension. It seemed a bit light. If I start having problems I'll look at replacing the springs.
Top Top