Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 11:14:21 PM EDT
I am looking for some mags when I am out hunting Zombies or at the range. I havnt seen any out there and am wondering if there is anything avalible.

GET.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
No mags for SIG Sauers in .40S&W/.357SIG over 12 rounds.  There may be something way, way on down the line, but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
That may very well be the case. Funny thing, I bought my Sig from one of my good freinds who bought it 3 weeks earlier as a police trade in. he didnt like the size and wanted a 226, so I picked up a 229 cheap, anyway the only mag he got when he bought the gun was a 13rd 9mm mag that happens to hold 10rds of 40sw. anyone ever try to put the 40sw rounds in a 32 rd mag, or any other options?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top