Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 5:35:11 PM EDT
Was just curious about the RC holsters w/ light..

How comfy is it if you wore it IWB ? and Just how easy is it to unholster ?

Just tryin to debate whether to get one for kimber warrior  or just get a standard holster.

Thanks for any replies
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm also interested as I have already ordered mine! I assume theyre great but there ws thread last week where a guy had an issue with his. We shall see.
BUMP!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine should be here next week.  it will be OWB though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Either IWB or OWB is fine , since you can reverse the RC ( at least that is what I thought I read ).

Was interested in how easy they were on withdrawing from holster..

Thanks again
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't worn my 1911 with light RCS holster IWB, but I have worn mine for my M&P with TLR1 that way and it is very comfortable, much more so than I expected.

As to retention, the pistol snaps in securely, and stays in place well. Having said that, holsters like the RCS are not designed for retention or protection against gun grabs. If that level of security is desired, you will need to look for something with some kind of retaining system like the ALS from Safariland. The draw from the RCS is smooth.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
How well does the gun fit the holster? I have a Double Star 1911 and Surefire 200B and am debating which holster to get. My concern is a loose fit or a slight rattle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top