Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 8:19:32 PM EDT
community.webshots.com/uploads/23295149.jpg?4114

(edited to try to fix link, appears to be broken at his ISP).

Hmmmm...sorry guys.  They have removed the .gif from their website...not sure why unless they didn't like the fact that it was related to guns.

It was an animation of a cutaway of a 1911 that showed what happens when you pull on the trigger...hammer up, firing pin in, bullet out, spent case out, & new round loaded in chamber...its kinda neat & in "slower motion" so you can "see" what is happening.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 5:04:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I am getting the red X over here.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 5:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#3]
cool red X matrix..but i didn't get the animation part..
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm...sorry guys. They have removed the .gif from their website...not sure why unless they didn't like the fact that it was related to guns.

It was an animation of a cutaway of a 1911 that showed what happens when you pull on the trigger...hammer up, firing pin in, bullet out, spent case out, & new round loaded in chamber...its kinda neat & in "slower motion" so you can "see" what is happening.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this the one you're talking about? It's a Colt Officer's model...

users.skynet.be/HL-Editions/coltpag/acoltani.HTM
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
That's a nice one also, but no its not the one I had posted.  I know it did work as I had checked it before I left the site...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top