Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 4:30:32 AM EDT
Anyone try these mags?

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/hip9mm17blun.html

Saw some at a gunshow, was interested, but couldn't figure out how to take the floorplate off for cleaning.  Does the floorplate come off?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a couple of those KRD mags a while back.  The floorplates did come off, but they were a tight fit and were made of cheap plastic.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#2]
lu380,
Thanks for the info.  I think I'll pass.  I like to clean my magazines and it looks like those won't stand up to repeated disassembly.
Just have to stick with the 13 rounders.
Stay safe!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a couple also and they sucked badly.  Junk
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Got 6 of em had to return one, got a replacement, after cleaning out the inside of the tube, no other problems.  Floor plate is a tight fit, but they come off.  They are a tight fit if you go all the way to 17, but 15-16 is not a problem.  In my Browning they work as good as the factory 10 rounders.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Had no issues with the KRD17's. Came apart easily for cleaning, and go back together fine.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I like mine and would buy more, but since OEM's will soon be available, I think I will buy a couple more of those.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info everybody!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top