Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2012 7:53:22 PM EDT
Group buy deadline has come and gone, thanks to all of those who got on board!

296 total sold!
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah man, so want to do this...but...I just....don't need one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#2]
In and paid. Thanks for setting this up!
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ah man, so want to do this...but...I just....don't need one.

Well, don't let me push you one way or another.......but we are making history with this.

And at the price point, you can always sell it if you still don't NEED it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
nice...it would be easy to forget about this if I was broke
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I really REALLY shouldn't have spent the money but I'm glad I did. I know once I get it in my hands, all doubts will be gone
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
This is an AMAZING deal.

If I wasnt moving during this time I would jump all over this.

The HK45C is my new favorite pistola.
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is an AMAZING deal.

I am very very happy that HK made the HK45 and HK45c. My pistol collection will mostly be made up of those two firearms. After this group buy I will have 3 HK45c (1 black, and 2 FDE), and soon after that I will be trying to have about 4 HK45's.....Sounds crazy, but the one I have now is sub 200 serial number, so I want another one in black. Also....as per HK, just so everyone knows.......HK will be making 3000 HK45T's. 1,000 in OD Green, 1,000 In FDE, and 1,000 in black. So I am going to pick up an FDE and OD. So that will put me at 4. Too many? Probably. But I don't care at the same time.....My poor wallet.

Link Posted: 9/19/2012 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is an AMAZING deal.

I am very very happy that HK made the HK45 and HK45c. My pistol collection will mostly be made up of those two firearms. After this group buy I will have 3 HK45c (1 black, and 2 FDE), and soon after that I will be trying to have about 4 HK45's.....Sounds crazy, but the one I have now is sub 200 serial number, so I want another one in black. Also....as per HK, just so everyone knows.......HK will be making 3000 HK45T's. 1,000 in OD Green, 1,000 In FDE, and 1,000 in black. So I am going to pick up an FDE and OD. So that will put me at 4. Too many? Probably. But I don't care at the same time.....My poor wallet.

When will HK be making the OD 45T's? I've not read about that but definitely want one!
Link Posted: 9/19/2012 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh no! OD HK45T?! It's gonna be hard to not buy one of those.. I'm partial to that color.

Looking forward to getting the FDE HK45c in my hands first though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2012 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ditto
Link Posted: 9/20/2012 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is an AMAZING deal.

I was this -><- close to getting on your list but I just couldnt risk the possible troubles of ordering it and then moving. Although the more I think about it the more it may be worth having it shipped around the country a couple times to get to me.

Great news (for me not the wife) about the HK45T's. I may have to scoop up the FDE fullsize since I dont have a fullsize yet. .

Trust me, if I was single I would be in your situation. Its a GREAT gun.

Any clue when the HK45T in FDE will be out?
Link Posted: 9/21/2012 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Also interested in the HK45T in FDE estimated release date...?
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#14]
71 pistols need to be sold to get to 250 for the HK45c in FDE. Tell your friends.

Thanks to all that have jumped on board with me.

as For the release date from HK, they said after the FDE group buy goes out. Then they will start making them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
71 pistols need to be sold to get to 250 for the HK45c in FDE. Tell your friends.

as For the release date from HK, they said after the FDE group buy goes out. Then they will start making them.

Looks like Im going to ask for money for christmas.

Ill go post a link in GD.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like Im going to ask for money for christmas.

Ill go post a link in GD.

Thanks I appreciate it.

60 pistols left before we reach the minimum of 250.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#17]
If you have an interest in this gun you will hate yourself if you don't get in on this deal. Around here, I can't find a HK45c for under a grand and this group buy comes with NIGHT SIGHTS and an EXTRA MAG for $150 LESS than that!
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you have an interest in this gun you will hate yourself if you don't get in on this deal. Around here, I can't find a HK45c for under a grand and this group buy comes with NIGHT SIGHTS and an EXTRA MAG for $150 LESS than that!

^ Yes this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Great deal but the HKPro logo on the gun was a deal breaker for me. At least I'll save some money
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Great deal but the HKPro logo on the gun was a deal breaker for me. At least I'll save some money

Dude, just buy the gun for 900 and turn around and sell it for 1100 and go buy one without

Yeah Im not a huge fan of the logo but hell, for that price I can easily get over it.

ETA: or just switch slides  with an HKpro lover.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, just buy the gun for 900 and turn around and sell it for 1100 and go buy one without

Yeah Im not a huge fan of the logo but hell, for that price I can easily get over it.

ETA: or just switch slides  with an HKpro lover.

Ha, I doubt these are going to be collectible though. I hear about how rare this and that is "oh the .357 sig HKs are so rare" or "Grey frame USP, they are highly collectible" but the fact is, these guns don't go for much more than the other ones. Maybe, MAYBE $100 more. Additionally, I would wager the HKPro logo would bring down the value. But hey, I very well may be wrong but either way, I'm gonna sit this one out

Can't deny that sub $900 with night sights and 3 mags is a great price though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I could care less about the logo. It's not obtrusive and doesn't affect the function. I wouldn't go out of my way to have this put on the gun, but for the deal offered its a non-factor. As far as "collector value", again I care not. I like to carry and shoot my guns, any collector value will be lost due to holster wear and range time!
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I could care less about the logo. It's not obtrusive and doesn't affect the function. I wouldn't go out of my way to have this put on the gun, but for the deal offered its a non-factor. As far as "collector value", again I care not. I like to carry and shoot my guns, any collector value will be lost due to holster wear and range time!

Sounds like a good plan!

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ Yes this.

I can not wait to get my Gun

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#25]
44 Left until 250, And we are still clear up to 500, so get in on this while you can.

And you guys are going to get the guns before I even get to see mine, so be happy about that at least.

And as far as the HKpro logo, I didn't want it that much. But HK said, if they ever do a run later (no sooner than 2014-2015 time frame) They wanted to distinguish it from the others. It was the only way to get this done. So they made it a "Forum" special thing, I really don't care, I buy my guns to shoot them.

I did however, never expect them to offer the package that they did. 3 mags, night sights, and a special color for under $900 is great. We added the shipping and insurance to the price for about $30, so that is the total price shipped to your FFL. Which I am happy about. People can get their hands on an HK45c, and not have to pay too too much for it. I am just happy HK decided to do this at all. They really helped me, and the rest of us out by doing it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
44 Left until 250, And we are still clear up to 500, so get in on this while you can.

And you guys are going to get the guns before I even get to see mine, so be happy about that at least.

And as far as the HKpro logo, I didn't want it that much. But HK said, if they ever do a run later (no sooner than 2014-2015 time frame) They wanted to distinguish it from the others. It was the only way to get this done. So they made it a "Forum" special thing, I really don't care, I buy my guns to shoot them.

I did however, never expect them to offer the package that they did. 3 mags, night sights, and a special color for under $900 is great. We added the shipping and insurance to the price for about $30, so that is the total price shipped to your FFL. Which I am happy about. People can get their hands on an HK45c, and not have to pay too too much for it. I am just happy HK decided to do this at all. They really helped me, and the rest of us out by doing it.

And everyone says HK CS sucks.

I have never heard of a special run like this that they dropped the price as low as they did and actually added accesories.

Hopefully we can get a MP7 Special Run.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#27]
WE GOT TO 250 TODAY!!!!! We are Green lit, everything else is just icing in the cake!

The payment deadline has been extended for credit cards only until October 5th, 2012, 2359 west coast time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice, post shit tons of pics once they arrive.

Good Job BTW.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#29]
No money right now or I would have jumped on this. I'd have to sell my HK45c to have the cash to buy one of these. Perhaps in the future. We just a group sale for the CT version in FDE.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nice, post shit tons of pics once they arrive.

Good Job BTW.

Thank you sir.

yesterday's closing count was 256. I can't wait to see today's. And It ends friday, so I hope we at least get to 300. That would be cool. Time will tell. I am just happy HK let me do this.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Only own two handguns would this make a good third for the price
Thanks Jon
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Good price, but the HKPro logo ruins the value of the firearm for me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I am a newb at this but why does the logo ruin it for you just trying to learn.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just depends what you are going to do with it and how you wanna look at it. If you plan to shoot it and keep it than personally it doesn't matter to me. I guess if you where going to sell it some may be turned off by the engraving. Then again it will just be proof that is was a special run of pistols.

I got one and playing with the idea of a second. I doubt you will find the HK45c for this price again. It's a great deal on a pistol that is usually at least 100 dollars more even without the night sights and the extra mag.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just depends what you are going to do with it and how you wanna look at it. If you plan to shoot it and keep it than personally it doesn't matter to me. I guess if you where going to sell it some may be turned off by the engraving. Then again it will just be proof that is was a special run of pistols.

I got one and playing with the idea of a second. I doubt you will find the HK45c for this price again. It's a great deal on a pistol that is usually at least 100 dollars more even without the night sights and the extra mag.

Great info thanks

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#36]
For those that want the CT

HKparts.net now has the threaded barrel in stock and 10rd mags. They are hard to find and sell out FAST.

Just ordered one.

Hey Jon101 this will make a great third handgun even if you have 2398 handguns this is a hell of a pistol. For this price you are getting a hell of a deal. Most new hk45c go for $1k without the night sights. Not to mention you cant even buy the FDE model right now.

I feel like a used car salesman. But I have a major boner for the hk45/c
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty sure there is a 0% chance of getting a factory FDE HK45c anytime before 2014. Even then, they won't be anywhere near $855. Can't wait for mine!
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Well I did it now I just have to get an ffl lined out and get the info to them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well I did it now I just have to get an ffl lined out and get the info to them.

Good deal, congrats..there is gonna be a lot of looking forward to jan/ feb next year.
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#40]
271 pistols sold......

48 hours left

Jump on board if you want one of these pistols, this is your last shot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:06:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Add another to the list.  Just ordered mine from the web site.  Had talked myself out of it several times since I saw the thread, but finally decided it was too good of a deal to pass up.  It will replace the FDE USP I sold a couple years ago and regret not having.   Looking forward to coming home on leave in a few months and shooting it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Add another to the list.  Just ordered mine from the web site.  Had talked myself out of it several times since I saw the thread, but finally decided it was too good of a deal to pass up.  It will replace the FDE USP I sold a couple years ago and regret not having.   Looking forward to coming home on leave in a few months and shooting it.

Thanks for jumping on board! You got us one pistol closer.

We are now 18 pistols away from 300......lets keep going!
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Final tally is........295 pistols sold. Thanks to those who got on board. What an awesome thing. Now the waiting game begins!
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Final tally is........295 pistols sold. Thanks to those who got on board. What an awesome thing. Now the waiting game begins!

HOORAY!!!! WAITING GA-

Ah hell.  I don't like this part.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't wait to get my pistol. I need to buy a threaded barrel sometime between now and then, though.

I still can't believe how lucky we all got on this group buy. Where else can you get even a standard HK45C with 3 mags AND factory installed night sights for $885 shipped BRAND NEW from HK?? And even better, tan frame!! I can definitely live with the HKPro logo on the slide for that kind of deal. Like Navyman said, I buy my guns to shoot...and this 45C will have the crap shot out of it suppressed and unsuppressed
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can't wait to get my pistol. I need to buy a threaded barrel sometime between now and then, though.

I still can't believe how lucky we all got on this group buy. Where else can you get even a standard HK45C with 3 mags AND factory installed night sights for $885 shipped BRAND NEW from HK?? And even better, tan frame!! I can definitely live with the HKPro logo on the slide for that kind of deal. Like Navyman said, I buy my guns to shoot...and this 45C will have the crap shot out of it suppressed and unsuppressed

While you wait for yours to come in let me test your suppressor to make sure it works ok.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

While you wait for yours to come in let me test your suppressor to make sure it works ok.

Come down to Florida and you're more than welcome
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top