Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 9:24:57 PM EDT
Ammoman has Federal AE9FP 147gr. for 199 delivered per 1k rds. Id this stuff any good? Any body have evperience with it or Ammoman?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ammoman has Federal AE9FP 147gr. for 199 delivered per 1k rds. Id this stuff any good? Any body have evperience with it or Ammoman?
Thanks

I have never used that ammo, but I have used AmmoMan.  Some like him some don't.  MY stuff always arrived as described and on time.  I seem to remember a thread last year where something went FUBAR w/ Ammoman, but I can't recall the details. Something about screwing a member over a SKS or some such thing.  I can't find the thread.  A lot folks said goodbye to him after that. YMMV

FB
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]
AE 147 is good stuff.  Shoots great outa my glocks/beretta/sig.    I would buy it.  Also seems to have a lil less jump that 115 or 124.   Absolutley hammers out of my 226 as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top