Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 7:30:27 PM EDT
does anyone know where I can get 12 round mags for the .45......without paying $100 per magazine!  I know its H&K, but that is an outrageous demand for a chunk of metal with a spring, follower and floorplate.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Not that this helps you but I found some LE at a shop here in Birmingham...$35.00.  Sad to say they only had one left.

Good Luck
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.  There is not a whole lot out there, and this gives me a good starting point.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking to buy 3-4 magazines here soon myself for my new HK Tactical, so I'm in the same boat.

Has anybody dealt with that Khaeny place and know that they are reliable/reputable?

Top Glock is currently out of stock. They said it would probably be a week or so before they are replenished.

FourFour Mag Store is also currently out of stock, and said it could be a few weeks till they get them in stock.:
fourfourmagstore.com/products.asp?dept=1024

Here's another place:
www.calssportingarmory.com/HKMagsPost91404.htm
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
In my search to find a 12 for my usp I found that Pro-Mag had them. The one I have will not feed. The feed lips are  longer than stock and the round stays flat too long and hits the front of the mag. Unfortunately, the place I got it from will not take it back (they offered to replace it with another one, also with longer lips) so I'm stuck with a 40.00 mag that I'll have to modify to get it to work. $40.00 for a range only mag.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#7]
CDNN had them, but they still wanted $50+ for them. I will wait. 10 rounds isn't that much less capacity.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top