Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 12:03:58 PM EST
Hello one and all ,

Now that we have the FREEDOM to purchase hi-cap mags, well . . . most of us anyways, what are you going to do with your 10 round mags ? ?

I've collected several Glock, Hi Power, Sig and Beretta 10 round mags over the years, but now have at least 6 to 8 hi-caps for all of my "hi cap" pistols.

So I really don't need them for range mags, so should I offer them for sale to those poor souls in the "non hi-cap" states" ? ? ?

Is there ever a chance that someday the bottom-feeders will vote for an out-right ban on hi-caps ? ?

Ideas / opinions ? ? ?

Thanks ! !

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:07:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By BankerBilly:
Hello one and all ,

Now that we have the FREEDOM to purchase hi-cap mags, well . . . most of us anyways, what are you going to do with your 10 round mags ? ?

I've collected several Glock, Hi Power, Sig and Beretta 10 round mags over the years, but now have at least 6 to 8 hi-caps for all of my "hi cap" pistols.

So I really don't need them for range mags, so should I offer them for sale to those poor souls in the "non hi-cap" states" ? ? ?

Is there ever a chance that someday the bottom-feeders will vote for an out-right ban on hi-caps ? ?

Ideas / opinions ? ? ?

Thanks ! !

Sell 'em cheap for people in the states w/bans still in effect. Get politically active to ensure news bans aren't ever made into new laws.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:54:46 PM EST
Range mags.

Drop them on the ground, kick them, beat the living hell out of them.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:08:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 1:09:57 PM EST by dissipator556]

Originally Posted By stevemc:
Range mags.

Drop them on the ground, kick them, beat the living hell out of them.

Steve

You mean you guys don't do that to ALL your mags?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:16:24 PM EST
Take them to the funshow and trade them toward full-capacity mags. I've been doing this for the past ten years because I find artificially-limited 10-rounders to be infuriating.

I still can't believe the"ban" is actually gone. Let's all work together to keep this type of stupidity from happening again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:01:35 AM EST
I'm in a non high cap state. I can never own high cap pistol mags ever here. Can I have some glock pitty mags?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:07:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By Section_Leader:
I'm in a non high cap state. I can never own high cap pistol mags ever here. Can I have some glock pitty mags?

Which ones do you need?
Top Top