Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2002 8:38:32 PM EDT
Just recently purchased a used Firestorm compact .45 and I am looking to know if anyone has had any experience with them.  Just looking for opinions or maybe even a webpage where I can read up on the Manufacturer.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
IT'S A PIECE OF JUNK!

I'll give ya $100 for it to ease your pain!

It's about damn time you posted...you no good lurkin' coonass muthafuggah
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I got something to ease your pain... it is a .45 caliber prescription...  thanks for the outstanding welcome to the posting world...

Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 5:09:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I got something to ease your pain... it is a .45 caliber prescription...  thanks for the outstanding welcome to the posting world...

Welcome Mutt nice to have ya pull up a chair and set a while!!!

Please not Dpeacher Used smilie faces so he was just jokeing you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the Welcome.. I Know DPeacher was joking... He happens to be my best friend... He is the Godfather to my son.  I didn't take what he said in a bad way... he has been trying to get me to get involved for several months...
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Kool
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome Mutt nice to have ya pull up a chair and set a while!!!

Please not Dpeacher Used smilie faces so he was just jokeing you.

Just to make it crystal clear.  Mutt and I served on active duty in the same unit together for about 4 years.  He really is my best friend, more like a brother actually, and I really am the Godfather to his Son.  And I'm very pleased to be BOTH!

But he's still coonass muthafuggah!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#8]
But he's still coonass muthafuggah!

DPeacher you are just jealous that you used to use Crawfish for bait to catch nasty, oily catfish instead of boiling them and eating them.  We were just smarter when it came to eating... or hungrier... whichever one fits...

Aiyeeeeeeeee..... Let's boil some of them there crawdads up and feast us a good meal.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#9]
True enough!  I still cry when I think of all those mudbugs I put on a hook instead of in a pot.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#10]
No personal experience, but I've heard of problems with the frames cracking. Be careful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top