Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2014 2:35:13 PM EDT
OK, i have been a CZ fan since the first 75B I bought back in the 1990's (they were cheaper then!).  Then CZ came out with the P-01 and I had to have one. (Great pistol! I got one of the special edition green ones.  Then they ran a batch of special 75B's with the real night sights, the Omega trigger and three magazines in a deluxe case...CHECK that one off too.

Then today.....in the LGS.......picked up a P-07 Duty........should have never touched it! Should have walked away.......but no.....

The problem: they are out of new ones. This one was used, as in very little used and I mean you couldn't tell the magazines had been used. They wanted $389 for it. 2009 production, no manual but had the case. I can wait and get a new one with a warranty and everything for $423.  I just couldn't see paying that for a used one that is nearly five years old. $350 and it would have come home with me but they wouldn't go under $379.

I now have to wait....I have my name on the list......damn I should have never touched that thing.......
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You made the right move.

Lots of great updates since the first P-07 came out.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You made the right move.

Lots of great updates since the first P-07 came out.

View Quote

That was what I was thinking. I see they have just improved them some more. I have a couple of other CZ's that will carry me over. My name is on the list for a new one. Love that pistol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought my P-07 last April. Love it. Grip fits my hands great. Great shooter left or right handed. Dead on accurate. The only issue was finding a holster. P-07 is not real common in this area so not may holsters out there. Easy to carry. Still have no regrets. I hope you love it!
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought my P-07 last April. Love it. Grip fits my hands great. Great shooter left or right handed. Dead on accurate. The only issue was finding a holster. P-07 is not real common in this area so not may holsters out there. Easy to carry. Still have no regrets. I hope you love it!
View Quote

place you can find P-07 holsters

There you go.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks I will check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top