Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2014 5:49:58 PM EDT
Looking for recommendations for a good holster for the wife's Glock 19. She is leaning towards a OWB for use going to the range and or for CCW which she wants to do. She is partial to the 3 o clock carry and of course wants red or pink.  Next to buying a Raven and painting it, I have had no luck finding one for such discriminating tastes. Any ideas are appreciated. She could lose the light but she has been training with it for HD.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
how long of a wait are you wanting? This sounds like something Tony at multiholsters could take care of for you but i would be willing to bet hes about 6-12 weeks
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:08:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Raven can do both red or pink... Pink is on the custom website and I think if you email before hand you can get red as an option.  They are running about 3-4 weeks on custom orders right now.

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:14:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Crown holsters has pink available and make a holster compatible with the TLR-3.

http://crownholsters.com/royal-light-compatible-holsters.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top