Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2004 3:04:57 PM EST
enough said ,you reply.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:06:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:06:43 PM EST
You'll get my comic books when you pry them from my cold dead hands.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:06:55 PM EST
IBTL...DUPE THREAD. There are 2 on the 1st page saying the same thing, more or less
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:07:37 PM EST
So somebody else is gonna start paying my taxes? Bummer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:07:52 PM EST
What is YOUR solution?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:08:53 PM EST
I think this is starting to become spam.

I am not sure, because I don't really know if the other "messages" mean the same thing.

This is like cracking code of some sort.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:17:35 PM EST
im just exspressing myself. is that against the law.?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:18:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 3:19:44 PM EST by Lightning_P38]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:28:16 PM EST
troll me,spam me. iam not spaming..i am jus reminding people.their rights are going down the bowl.
oh since ive only been a member since last aug im a troll,no dont think so. many of you hate me or laugh at me idont care.i just want to keep our rights. mostly my 2nd ammendment rights. the gov is getting bad and you need reminded. daily a few times if need be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:37:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 3:53:42 PM EST by R0933C]
Sorry, but which one of your rights do you no longer have?

Your right to be a terrorist?

Your right to engage in criminal activity and not be caught?

Your right to say almost anything you want? (Like you are here)

Your right to ...

Other than diminished gun rights, which we all complain about, why don't you enlighten us as to what you were able to do before that you can't any more?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:39:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By howster:
troll me,spam me. iam not spaming..i am jus reminding people.their rights are going down the bowl.
oh since ive only been a member since last aug im a troll,no dont think so. many of you hate me or laugh at me idont care.i just want to keep our rights. mostly my 2nd ammendment rights. the gov is getting bad and you need reminded. daily a few times if need be.

And if you were the last smart man on the planet - and everyone was looking to you for the answer, what would be your reply?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:41:12 PM EST
your rights are being taken away,today

I wish someone would start taking away some of the lefts. Just to balance it all out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:41:43 PM EST
just ignor the lil pissant...he obviously forgot to take his medication
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:44:36 PM EST
What everyone is trying to tell you is that we don't understand your message. Everyone here is all about the 2nd Amendment.

Not trying to be cruel, but everything you typed in all your posts makes no sense.

No one here is calling you a hillbilly as you state. I don't care if you are a hillbilly or a native of Nigeria. We are here to listen, but we do not understand what you are trying to say.

If you want to awaken people to the attacks on gun rights and the 2nd Amendment, go find a liberal site that does not believe in our rights.

At ARFCOM we know and fight for our rights. We have accomplished many group battles here...especialy the AWB.

So what is your point...say it in your native language if you have trouble with American English?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:49:06 PM EST
This thread is ghey.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:42:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:15:44 PM EST
Your right to post this kind of crap should be taken away!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:18:52 PM EST
"Are we a free people in the good old USA? Answer the questions and decide for yourself:

1. If told by license whether you can get married or not, are you free?

2. If permitted by license to use your talents in an occupation, are you free?

3. If stopped on the street, whether driving or not, and asked to show your ID and answer questions about who you are, where you are going, and what you are going to do when you get there, are you free?

4. If your earnings, your fruits of labor, are taken, are you free? Currently, this amounts to half of your earnings. Thus who are you working for half the time?

5. When you buy an item, whether it be a car, truck, land, a house, and the State, county, and city tax your ownership produced through the fruits of your labor in order to dole it out to others, are you free?

6. When unconstitutional invasions on your private property are done by government agents, including law enforcement, are you free?

7. When government tells you what lawful business (any that do not interfere with the rights of others) you may start on your own property, are you free?

8. When government tells you whether you can build a shed on your property, are you free?

9. When government makes laws in direct contradiction to the Constitution of the united States of America, including arms and the God-given unalienable right of self-protection, are you free?

10. When the federal government is allowed to add on charges to a telephone company's equipment along with unlawful taxes which then are charged to its customers, is the company an unfettered private enterprise as it should be? Are you free to pay just for the company's service? Or are both in involuntary servitude to the government?

11. When government uses intimidation and coercion through threats of bodily harm, unlawful seizure of property, unlawful in-home invasions, heavily armed government trained troops (meaning any government employees trained to use firearms, unlawful stops, searches, seizures and make arrests using fraudulent or no evidence indicating wrong-doing), are you free?

12. When government tells you what lawful property (obtained through the fruits of your lawful labor) you can keep on your property, are you free?

13. When judges make rulings or force rulings from juries in direct contradiction to the Constitution, are you free?

14. When every government official, or nearly every government official, violates their Oaths of Office to protect your rights secured in the Constitution and make unlawful, unconstitutional statutes, ordinances and the like, are you free?

15. When your communiqués are monitored by the government, especially the federal government, are you free? "
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:23:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/23/2004 1:42:59 AM EST by Cans4you]
I think we should have the right to punch someone in the head or neck really hard, if they threaten you, then run inside and call the cops, or start shit in a bar, get punched in the chops then ..crawl out on their hands and knees ..leaving their wife inside a 20+ person bar room brawl and call the cops.

We should also have the right to watch a cowardly piece of shit pick up his teeth with broken fingers before beating the fucking crap out of someone who uses children as bait to fool with unstable adults.

Just my $.02

Come to think of it... bring back dueling and that should take care of about half the communists that are employed in positions of power because of their friends.

Just another $.01
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:02:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
You mean I aint gonna he able to make no more corn liquor?

Damnit!! Whats next, I have to pay income tax?

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:10:03 AM EST
If howster was sober when he posted this, then he is certifiable.

However, I think he was shit-faced and probably won't remember posting any of this in the AM.

Top Top