Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 4:11:55 AM EDT
FOR GETTING ME INTO THIS EVIL HABIT!!!!!!

-JUST BOUGHT MY 3RD AR THIS WEEKEND......

YOU BASTARDS!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#1]
No way! You owe us a big THANKS!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:13:29 AM EDT
[#2]
You will be assimilated
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry.  Now get me some pie from that trap over there next to the cowbell.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
EBRD (evil black rifle disease) is THE most contagious on the planet.  Ebola ain't got shit on dat!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:18:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Be VERY careful - BRD (Black Rifle Disease) is often a precurser to viril Fullautotosis. Nasty stuff, and VERY contagious.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:20:19 AM EDT
[#6]
lets see,

you come to a website known to harbor black rifle junkies

you then:
- stay
- have a couple
- get another

and we're to blame?

YES!  

welcome aboard
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:20:57 AM EDT
[#7]
cowbell with bayonet adapter...hmmmm

I HAD to have the M4...got it for 800 bucks ...not too bad.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:22:13 AM EDT
[#8]
My BRD (black rifle disease) is in submission...which means I cant buy any.

Once I step into the land that is America...it will become a VERY active disease!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:27:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Third one?!!

Only 3?!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHA!!!

When you have to start counting your safes you know you're there...!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:29:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Once I step into the land that is America...it will become a VERY active disease!

So, are you planning on immigrating?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!

First I needa finish my degree (4 years), then join the Aus Army (4 years) then Ill get a civvie job and apply for a green card or, as some sugegsted, do some company thingy where I work in the US and then apply for residency or something.

Thats my plan anyway
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:12:45 AM EDT
[#12]
No apology forthcoming.  You've joined an elite group of rifle-toting American patriots.  You must evangelize to others.  Keep America free!  That's why people like our Aussie friend aspire to come here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:14:13 AM EDT
[#13]
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:20:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My BRD (black rifle disease) is in submission...

submisssion...is that KINKY black rifle disease???

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!

First I needa finish my degree (4 years), then join the Aus Army (4 years) then Ill get a civvie job and apply for a green card or, as some sugegsted, do some company thingy where I work in the US and then apply for residency or something.

Thats my plan anyway

Why not just join the U.S. Army?  I hear they're hiring.  Not only that, but they'll GIVE you a black rifle.  One drawback though.  You'll have to learn to speak 'Mericun.

We had a sergeant from a PD somewhere in Australia giving a speech at our academy a few years ago and we couldn't understand a word he said.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:25:38 AM EDT
[#16]
I think you ought to demand reparations.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:29:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I was opressed by the blcak rifle- its trying to keep me down!! (at least financially)

The worst part is I havent even shot my other Evil black rifles in over a year....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry.............

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming..............
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!

Thats my plan anyway

Why not just join the U.S. Army?  I hear they're hiring.  Not only that, but they'll GIVE you a black rifle.  One drawback though.  You'll have to learn to speak 'Mericun.

We had a sergeant from a PD somewhere in Australia giving a speech at our academy a few years ago and we couldn't understand a word he said.

If I join the Aus Army, I will join as an Officer.  I need to give something back to this country so thats why im joining.  Ill need to save up a bit before I move as well cos migrating aint cheap, especially when you gotta change to USD.  Im considering joining the US army if I cant find a way to migrate through other means, or I might just join it anyway.

If I migrate, I wanna keep my Aussie accent!  I wont be able to stand speaking like a Yank!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Well I have been trying to hold myself back.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm sorry.  Now get me some pie from that trap over there next to the cowbell.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top