Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 10:05:28 AM EDT
if you had to to die.. would you go willingly or be draged kicking and screaming < in this case to "the chair" ?

the question comes from a dream I had the other night.. :

I was set to be executed by "the chair"
I dont know why. for some reason when ever I asked someome.. something always  came up and they had to leave.. it seemed like they were going to answer me but then they had to leave without telling me..

in my case .. I not only went peacefully ... I even helped set the damn thing up. Had food for the visitors and everything..< it was at home .. dont know why>  hell I even went to the store to get more drinks and was worried about not making back on time...

as the time got closer I made sure all my loose ends were taken care of.. then a feeling of loneliness completely took over and as the time came I asked one more time what I had done,, this time seemed like i was going to get an answer ..... and I woke up..

so basicly if it was your time to go would you go peacefully or fight.

hell I always thaught I would fight but in the dream I even helped !
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Kicking and screaming please.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Your dream means you're gay   [:P]

If I KNEW there was NO WAY OUT, I guess I'd go peacefully as well.  Why get worked up about the inevitable?  But if there was the slightest little itty-bitty chance to escape, I'd be like a cornered, wounded badger, and they would have to sedate me to even get me into the room.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Weird dream.....Look like that you are admitting guilt or something. Did something in the past that you are now regretting?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I KNEW there was NO WAY OUT, I guess I'd go peacefully as well.  Why get worked up about the inevitable?  But if there was the slightest little itty-bitty chance to escape, I'd be like a cornered, wounded badger, and they would have to sedate me to even get me into the room.
View Quote

...what he said.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll take pissing and crying for 50 Alex.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#7]
For my last meal I'd ask for the Olsen twins.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I would be innocent, so if I'm going to die unjustly, I'd give em a reason to.  I'd try to bite out their throats or perhaps eye gouge them to later skull fuck.  There's no such thing as "inevitable" for me.  Going peacefully in my mind implies being ready to meet your maker for your crime.  I'd be innocent, so my maker can have one of the fuckers trying to kill me.

Kicking, screaming and attempting to really murder someone please.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd at least try to bite someone or give them a knee in the gnads.
View Quote

Hey, they're talking about an [i]electric[/i] chair NOT a [i]Dentist's[/i] chair.  [BD]
View Quote

I'd rather go sit in the electric chair.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Lets just say they'd probably have to beat me to death before they could get me to the chair.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Weird dream.....Look like that you are admitting guilt or something. Did something in the past that you are now regretting?
View Quote

that also entered my mind  ..,,,, but no I cant say I have..

I think more important then the chair was the feeling of complete loneliness.. because after I awoke the dream turned off....but that feeling clung to me all day.  HOLLOW EMPTY ALONE FEELING... if I close me eyes and remember I can feel it again. ... it aint cool.

now back to your reg. scheduled program [:)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

that also entered my mind  ..,,,, but no I cant say I have..

I think more important then the chair was the feeling of complete loneliness.. because after I awoke the dream turned off....but that feeling clung to me all day.  HOLLOW EMPTY ALONE FEELING... if I close me eyes and remember I can feel it again. ... it aint cool.

now back to your reg. scheduled program [:)]
View Quote

I think this is a case of one of those Holidays season blues.  I used to get some of those when I lived by myself.  They do come around this time of the year.  Feeling lonely, emptyness, no ones care, nobody want to talk to you and so on......

Hang in there dude, I am sure you are not alone.  Go out and enjoy life.  Make some calls, this time of the year I am sure something will always come up. Cheer! [beer]

Yes, I will kick, scream, and bite!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#14]
NO!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

...with some fava beans and a nice chianti?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

...with some fava beans and a nice chianti?
View Quote

No. A couple roofies.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I agree with DK-Prof...but I can't accept that there's NEVER any possibility for escape, so I'd do my best to make my executioners think they were trying to butt-rape a rabid wolverine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I like to think that I would sell my life dearly.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Those prison guards get paid to take me to the chair

Id make them earn every penny

Probably wind up killing me before we get there
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#20]
As with DK-prof and others I would go out quetly if it was a done deal. Why not go out in an arogant way? Walk up and sit down, try to act like you dont care. i would think that would make people mad. Also there is nothing worse than people putting up a big fuss when they eat it.

Suck it up and get it over with.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd bite anybody that touched me even the priest.

I can also look possesed and start putting curses on everybody
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#22]
If I was innocent, I would fight.
If I was guilty of something deserving the chair, I would have made peace with God and take my punishment.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As with DK-prof and others I would go out quetly if it was a done deal. Why not go out in an arogant way? Walk up and sit down, try to act like you dont care. i would think that would make people mad. Also there is nothing worse than people putting up a big fuss when they eat it.

Suck it up and get it over with.

View Quote

I saw a TV program years ago, about an execution.  The guy they were strapping into the chair was a big dude.  He was red faced and he was sweating.  I thought for sure he was going to break down.  When they asked him if he had any last words, he momentarily regained his composure and said "Yeah.....bye."

I thought if I HAD to go...that would be alright.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top